Okay, maybe that title is pushing it a little bit, but it’s a rather apt one for today. I spent more time today playing World Of Warcraft. Not as much as yesterday, but a fair bit. I finally finished off Nagrand in Draenor today. I think all that’s left is going back and doing some Gorgrond stuff, and the Tanaan Jungle, whenever that pops up. I mean, I’m assuming that there will be quests and stuff there. I also finished catching all the animals for the stables in my garrison today. Turns out that there are six mounts that you can train total. I like that. I am a big fan of having more mounts, so I won’t complain. I think there’s quite a few training quests, though, so it may be a while before my mounts are all done with. I’m looking forward to it. I have more mounts than I have pets, which is a little bit surprising, but then, I’ve been collecting mounts for a long time. I’m not sure if I’m going to do any more WoW tonight. I may save it for tomorrow. Also, the Love Is In The Air festival is going on right now, and there’s a pet that you can get from doing stuff for that, so I may work on that some tomorrow. Someday I will do everything, I’m sure of it. Well, maybe. There are probably going to be raids that I never get to see unless I look them up on YouTube, but who knows. 


I would also like to say that we are now officially in the worst part of the year. The beginning of the NFL off-season sucks so hard, because there’s hardly anything going on. The news will pick up a bit once we get around to things like Free Agency, the draft and OTA’s. Yes, I love to follow the NFL even in the offseason. I have to admit that I hit up at least a couple times a day to see if there’s anything interesting on there. Football = Yay!


Not much else going on today. I know it seems like I say that a lot, but I tend to keep it simple. Cable replaced my broken tail light assembly on the truck today. I got a new one for Christmas, but hadn’t gotten around to installing it yet. I should say that I was more kinda just letting it sit there until Cable could do it. It was nice enough out today, so he went out and got that taken care of. I wish I knew who broke it, but oh well. At least it’s taken care of now, and that’s the important part. Of course, now I have to get the truck taken in for a couple other things. I suppose I should get an appointment set up for that before long. I hate to spend the money, but I’d rather do that than have to replace the whole thing. Heh.


Time to watch some wrestling and take it easy for the evening, I think.